Breaking News

Unfortunately, this weekend will not be able to make our way to Guadalupe Peak like we had planned. My family now has meningitis (who were going to be watching the boys for us).  My brother is in the hospital being treating now. Everything else was starting to not add up too. Meaning, if it’s just not happening then don’t force it. Maybe there is a reason “someone” is sending you on a “detour”. So, we just have to wait a little longer to try to go again. I’m super sad but it’s not the end of the world or the end of anything else for that matter. Also, prayers to Spain and the families of those involved in the wreckage yesterday/today. So awful.

{Pilgrim On The Run}





Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s